Havtech’s mission is to provide and ensure a safe and healthy work environment for our associates, their families and the customers for whom we provide service and solutions.
Havtech is committed to:
- Providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Consulting with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- Providing and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ensuring safe handling and use of machinery and hazardous materials.
- Providing all employees with the proper Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) needed to perform their job safely.
- Providing information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- Ensuring that all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- Preventing accidents and cases of work-related incidents.
- Maintaining safe and healthy work conditions.
- Providing mandatory monthly safety training for all service technicians and quarterly safety training for all associates.
- Ensuring Havtech’s compliance with all OSHA regulations, training and programs.
- Conducting site assessments with owner representatives and service technicians to ensure a safe working environment.
- Reviewing and revising policies as necessary.
It is a condition of employment with Havtech that all employees adhere faithfully to the requirements of our Environmental Health & Safety Policy, as well as the safety rules, instructions, and procedures issued in conjunction with it.